Member Photo Contest
PEC members are invited to participate in the 2019 member photo contest! Winning photos will be included in our 2020 calendar, and may also be used in future newsletters or cooperative publications.
Photo Contest Criteria:
- Photos must be taken within the Price Electric Cooperative service area.
- Photos should capture life in northern Wisconsin (seasons, wildlife, landscape, etc.)
- Photos must have a horizontal (landscape) orientation.
- Photos can be in color or black and white.
- Photos must be high resolution—at least 300 dpi and 8”x10”.
Photo Contest Rules and Details:
- Photos must be submitted by July 31, 2019.
- Three (3) photos per member will be accepted.
- All PEC members 18 years and up are eligible to submit photos.
- A PEC member under 18 is eligible to participate, but must submit a parent/guardian form with entry. The parent/guardian permission form is available here.
- A completed entry form must accompany each photo. The entry form is available here.
- Member must own rights to photo.
- PEC employees will determine the winning photos.
Photo Contest Entry Options:
- Submit Photos Online
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 110, Phillips, WI 54555
- Drop Off: Price Electric Cooperative Office—W6803 Springs Drive, Phillips
Entry forms and photo release forms can also be picked up at the PEC office or emailed upon request.