Price Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our objective is to maintain a continuing policy of non-discrimination in employment. You will be considered for employment based upon your qualifications for the position for which you have applied.
- You must apply for a current open position; we do not keep applications on file.
- Your application will be considered ONLY for the position for which you apply; therefore, you must:
- Place the job title in the "Position Applied for" area of the application
- Complete another application each time you wish to apply for another available position.
- Complete the entire application even if you have attached/submitted a resume.
- Sign and date the application.
- Submit the completed application.
- All post-offer pre-employment physicals will include a drug screen (using a urine sample).
- Positions may require a criminal report and/or credit history check/report to be completed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 715-339-2155.
Thank you for your interest in Price Electric Cooperative.
Price Electric Cooperative Application for Employment